If you have any questions about this policy or our data protection practices, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org, or whatsapp on +34 696 69 74 65.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files with configuration information that are stored on your device. Cookies can be divided into the following two broad categories:
- Technically necessary cookies (Essential)
Technically necessary cookies are required for our website to function properly; they enable you to navigate our website efficiently and use its functional features. An example of this is, the reminder of recently performed actions (e.g., entered text) when you return to a page within the same session.
- Technically non-essential cookies (Performance, Functional, Analytical, Advertising )
Technically non-essential cookies are not necessary for the proper functioning of our website, but they enable us to improve the content of our website, compile statistics for internal market analysis purposes, provide you with a more personalised online experience or provide additional features.
- Performance cookies allow us to count visits and entry pages, which is an important source of information for improving our website. They help us to know which pages are most and least popular and to see how visitors move around the site. All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and is anonymous. If you do not agree to these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our website and will not be able to monitor the performance of our website.
- Functional cookies enable the website to offer improved functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third parties whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not work properly. Third party service providers may process your information, including personal data, when these cookies are enabled.
- Analytical cookies are used by third parties. These cookies allow third parties to recognize that you have visited our website. We and our third-party providers may also combine information obtained from these cookies with Personal Data available from other sources, including data collected about you when you use other websites and data collected about you when you are offline, whether on our website or data maintained by the third-party provider.
- Advertising cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by these companies to profile your interests and show you relevant advertising on other websites. They are based on the unique identification of your browser type and the type of internet device you are using. If you do not allow these cookies, you will receive less targeted advertising.
Within the described categories, different types of cookies are used and these can be subdivided into:
- Session cookies
While you are active on a website, a session cookie is temporarily stored in your computer's memory, which stores a session identifier, for example, to prevent you from having to log in again each time you change pages. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or lose their validity once their session has automatically expired.
- Permanent or persistent cookies
A persistent or protocol cookie stores a file on your computer for the period of time specified in the expiration date. These cookies allow websites to remember your information and settings the next time you visit. This results in faster and more convenient access, as you do not have to set your language preferences for our portal again, for example. When the expiration date passes, the cookie is automatically deleted when you visit the website that generated it.
- Third-party cookies
Third-party cookies come from providers other than the website operator. For example, they may be used to collect information for advertising, custom content, and web statistics.
- Google Analytics
- 3 bytes of the IP address of the called system of the website visitor (anonymised IP address),
- the website called up,
- the website from which the user reached the accessed page of my website (referrer),
- the subpages accessed from the website,
- the time spent on the website
- the frequency with which the website is accessed.
Google states that it will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The use of this service is based on your consent.
You can disable tracking by Google Analytics with future effect by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser following this link.
How can I manage cookies?
Pop-Up Consent Tool
You may, regardless of your original choice, from time to time withdraw your consent or adjust your settings using the Browser control settings, clearing your cookie folder or by changing your preferences in our Pop-Up Consent Tool.
Links to other websites
Validity and questions
If you have any questions about this policy or our data protection practices, please contact us.